Meet the Buyer - Opportunities in International Water Markets
February 19, 09.30 – 17.00: A Meet the Buyer Event for UK companies in the water sector.
UK companies active in the water and wastewater markets are invited to join this pre-summit “meet the buyer” seminar day hosted by the Department for International Trade (DIT) and the Enterprise Europe Network.
Focused exclusively on supply chain opportunities for UK companies in international markets the day will include:
1. Presentations on key opportunities from commercial officers within international markets (UAE, Singapore, India, USA, China and Iran).
2. Project specific opportunities presented by major international buyers.
3. An opportunity to engage directly with market representatives and buyers during roundtable discussion groups and 1-1 meetings.
Confirmed speakers include:
David Ji, Vice President, Poten Environmental Group, China
K.S. Suresh, General Manager & Head – Corporate Centre WET – IC, Larsen & Toubro, India
Mohammad Bagher Kiaei, Vice Chairman, Energy and Water Resources, Rahshahr International Group, Iran
Abdul Qadir Malik, Head of Capital Projects and Deputy Technical Director, Government of Ras Al Khaimah – Wastewater Authority (RAKWA), UAE
Plus confirmed speakers from Singapore, USA and Iran – names to be announced shortly.
– Discover upcoming project opportunities in UAE, India, Singapore, USA, China and Iran.
– Learn how the Department for International Trade and Enterprise Europe Network can support you and help you bid for and win new business in these markets.
– Interact with international speakers and attendees during vibrant debates and presentations.
– Explore projects and markets in more detail during country-focused roundtable discussions.
– Learn about research & development grant funding opportunities within the water sector.
– Understand how UK Export Finance can help finance your international projects.
– Request 1-1 meetings with your target buyers, UK consultants/contractors, DIT commerical officers and other UK businesses.