New Export Opportunities in International Water Markets
February 19, 09.30 – 17.00: A Pre-Summit Seminar for UK SMEs
UK SMEs active in the water and wastewater markets are invited to join this pre-summit seminar day hosted by the UK Department for Trade and Industry (DIT) and the Enterprise Europe Network.
Focused exclusively on supply chain opportunities for UK companies in international markets, the day will include presentations from key international markets, plus the opportunity to engage directly with market representatives during roundtable discussion groups and 1-1 meetings.
– Discover upcoming project opportunities in Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Singapore, the US and China
– Learn how DIT can support you and help you bid for and win new business in these markets
– Interact with international speakers and attendees during vibrant debates and presentations
– Explore projects and markets in more detail during country-focused roundtable discussions
– Pre-book 1-1 meetings with your target market representatives